QVF7307 Dual-Core Multi-WAN VPN QoS Router
Small Business/Enterprise Headquarter/Branch office
Besides, FQR 7307 is a highly integrated device with powerful firewall and management system. It also supports multiple VPN protocols such as IPSec/PPTP/SmartLink, which helps users establishing VPN more flexibly. This router’s easy-to-use GUI management interface allows you to manage the whole network without the requirement of deep network knowledge. You can easily control the utilization of valuable network resources.
High-speed & High-efficiency
- Embedded with MIPS64 dual-core network processor which is able to handle 1.2 billion instructions to reach 200Mbps bi-direction transmitting speed.
- Supporting 20,000 sessions and being capable to handle 50~100 PCs without stagnation.
- Build-in 2 WAN ports, 2 LAN ports to help businesses build backbone network.
- Featured Qno exclusive Green Tunnel to accelerate packet transmitting speed in times.
- Realizing Bandwidth Averaging with 2 WAN ports and reserving the possibility of bandwidth expansion in the future.
- Supporting Optical Fiber or ADSL access/PPPoE/Cable Modem/FTTX and other kinds of protocols.
- Supporting 3 Balance modes: Session-based, IP-based, and Strategy Routing to optimize bandwidth usage. Strategy Routing specially solves cross-net bottleneck problem for different ISPs access.
- Featured auto line back-up: switch all the sessions from dropped line automatically to another to keep an always on-line network.
- Providing up to 40 IPSec VPN connections; IPSec/3DES's operational efficiency reaching 97Mbps.
- Providing comprehensive IPSec VPN with DES/3DES/AES encryptions, MD5/SHA1 identifications and automatically/manually IKE Pre-Share Key exchanges.
- Supporting IPSec VPN in Gateway to Gateway or Client to Gateway.
- Supporting Group VPN to allow dynamic users building VPN connections with Headquarters.
- Supporting NATT to translate IPSec ESP packets into UDP packets to pass through SOHO routers using in most of small offices.
- Passing VPNC's authentication and collocating with other VPN devices.
- Possessing VPN Heartbeat to maintain a more stable VPN connection and being compatible for VPN tunnels among different VPN devices.
- Possessing SmartLink VPN: easy to finish settings by entering User Name, Password and IP address.
- Supporting VPN backup: to switch VPN connection into another WAN port once original WAN port lost Internet access.
- Providing up to 10 PPTP VPN connections.
- Displaying status of PPTP VPN connections.
- Allowing using Windows2000/XP embedded PPTP client to dial to router.
QoS Bandwidth Management
- Featured Smart QoS with dynamic bandwidth management to automatically control P2P and video downloading and other bandwidth hogging to avoid bandwidth insufficient.
- Allocating bandwidth according to different time periods to fit into diverse network environments.
- Prioritizing different person/group or applications in bandwidth using for a better reasonable management.
- Featured exclusive Qno L7 Web QoS to set bandwidth for different web applications, avoiding one application taking up too much bandwidth and influencing other services.
- Reaching superior performances with 200Mbps bi-direction transmitting rate with firewall enabled.
- Supporting Stateful Packet Inspection to deny or block non-standard protocol connections aiming at Worm Blaster, Trojan, DoS Attack and other kind of threatens via dynamic detection of the network layer by filtering the passing-by packets from bi-directions in the 1st place.
- Featured Auto ARP Bi-biding in an integrated managing UI to simplify the cumbersome configurations in preventing the ARP attack, improving the efficiency & decreasing the maintenance cost.
Online Behavior Management
- Deploying One-Click restricting of QQ, MSN, and P2P applications to save time & energy while reserving 5 exempt groups for certain users.
- Setting access rule and schedule to manage staffs' online behavior.
- Supporting file blocking such as Exe, Flash, Jpeg, Mp3, Pdf, Png, Rar, Zip and so on to avoid bandwidth misusage during working hours.
- Supporting dynamic DNS services like QnoDDNS and DynDNS.
- Supporting DDNS service updating synchronously to simplify the management.
Easy-to-Use System Management
- Embedded Mirror Port to connect with monitoring devices such as QnoSniff or other familiar information filtering systems to monitor online behavior.
- Helping administrators to record the change/abnormal of the whole network' status and take actions according to the log information.
- Supporting remote management by web browser with user name and password to realize router management from remote places.
- Featured E-mail alert to notify administrators at 1st time about threatened problems to make actions.
- Characterized easy to setup with clear configuration steps and plain GUI. Administrators can adjust the configurations quickly and simply.
Excellent in Hardware Design
- Deploying non-fun system and excellent heat-radiating design to save the energy and maintenance, as well as avoiding fun noise.
- Possessing standard 19-inch outfit for standard rack.
|Network Processor||MIPS64 Dual-Core Processor|
|DMZ Interface||1 (WAN/DMZ)|
|MultiWAN Traffic Control|
|Network Detection & Fail Over||●|
|Load Balance Mode||Session/Advanced Session/IP|
|Inbound Load Balance||●*|
|DHCP IP Assignment||●|
|Fixed IP Assignment||●|
|NAT Plus Router Mode||-|
|QoS Bandwidth Management|
|Guarantee & Maximum Bandwidth||●|
|Session Control by IP or Service||●|
|Block Java/Cookies/ActiveX/HTTP Proxy||●|
|Block QQ MSN Yahoo Messenger||●|
|VPN Tunnel||Max 40|
|NAT Traversal( NATT)||●|
|Heart Beat Detection||●|
|QVM SmartLink VPN||Client|
|PPTP VPN Server||Max 10 Clients|
|The number of assignable IP||2 Class C|
|DNS Local Database||●|
|QnoDDNS / DynDNS||●|
|Simultaneous Multiple DDNS Deployment||●|
|IP & Service Port Group||-|
|HA (High Availability)||●|
|SNMP( v1, v2)||-|
|Power Saving Mode||-|
QVF 7303 can be implemented for freelancers at home, SOHO offices, or branch offices.
Performance Enhanced by MIPS64 Processor
Multi-WAN access not only Fiber but also ADSL at the same time
Wireless Broadband: 3G/4G Internet connection