FQR7111 Dual-Core Multi-WAN QoS Firewall Router
Best choice for SMBs with outstanding features
FQR7111 is a QoS Firewall router for Small Business & Internet Cafe. It can realize bandwidth aggregation by connecting to additional ADSL or fiber optical line as containing 2-WAN design. In the meantime, 2-WAN delivers the functionality of Load Balancing that is, according to sessions or IP addresses, each line gets the average utilization at the same time, realizing an optimization of bandwidth usage. Also, with the support of hardware NAT acceleration, users could visit the internet more quickly even when there are around 50 PCs in LAN.
Besides, FQR 7111 is a highly integrated device with exclusive SmartQoS, powerful firewall and management system. This router’s easy-to-use GUI management interface allows you to manage the whole network without the requirement of deep network knowledge. You can easily control the utilization of valuable network resources.
High-speed & High-efficiency
- Embedded with MIPS64 dual-core network processor which is able to handle 1.2 billion instructions to reach 200Mbps bi-direction transmitting speed. * Supporting 20,000 sessions and being capable to handle 50~100 PCs without stagnation.
- Build-in 2 WAN ports, 2 LAN ports to help businesses build gigabit backbone network.
- Featured Qno exclusive Green Tunnel to accelerate packet transmitting speed in times
- Realizing Bandwidth Averaging with 2WAN ports and reserving the possibility of bandwidth expansion in the future.
- Supporting Optical Fiber or ADSL access/PPPoE/Cable Modem/FTTX and other kinds of protocols.
- Supporting 3 Balance modes: Session-based, IP-based, and Strategy Routing to optimize bandwidth usage. Strategy Routing specially solves cross-net bottleneck problem for different ISPs access.
- Featured auto line back-up: switch all the sessions from dropped line automatically to another to keep an always on-line network.
QoS Bandwidth Management
- Featured Smart QoS, dynamic bandwidth management, to automatically control P2P and video downloading and other misusages to avoid bandwidth insufficient.
- Allocating bandwidth according to different time periods to fit into diverse network environments.
- Supporting priority QoS to set bandwidth level for different person/group or applications for a better reasonable management.
- Featured exclusive Qno L7 Web QoS to set bandwidth for different web applications, avoiding one application taking up too much bandwidth to influencing other services.
- Reaching superior performances with 200Mbps bi-direction transmitting rate with firewall enabled.
- Supporting Stateful Packet Inspection to deny or block non-standard protocol connections aiming at Worm Blaster, Trojan, DoS Attack and other kind of threatens via dynamic detection of the network layer by filtering the passing-by packets from bi-directions in the 1st place.
- Featured Auto ARP Bi-biding in an integrated managing UI to simplify the cumbersome configurations in preventing the ARP attack and improve the efficiency to save the maintenance cost.
Online Behavior Management
- Deploying One-Click restricting of QQ, MSN, and P2P applications to save time & energy while reserving 5 groups exempting for certain users.
- Allowing setting access rule and schedule to manage staffs' online behavior.
- Supporting file block of Exe?Flash?Jpeg?Mp3?Pdf?Png?Rar?Zip and so on to avoid bandwidth misusage during working hours.
- Supporting dynamic DNS services like QnoDDNS and DynDNS.
- Support DDNS service updating synchronously to simplify the management and effort.
Easy-to-Use System Management
- Helping administrators to record the change/abnormal of the whole network' status and take actions according to the log information.
- Supporting remote management by web browser with user name and password to realize router management from remote places.
- Featured E-mail alert to notify administrators at 1st time about threatened problems to make actions.
- Characterized easy to setup with clear configuration steps and plain GUI. Administrators can adjust the configurations quickly and simply.
|Network Processor||MIPS64 Dual-Core Processor|
|MultiWAN Traffic Control|
|Network Detection & Fail Over||●|
|Load Balance Mode||Session/Advanced Session/IP|
|Inbound Load Balance||●|
|DHCP IP Assignment||●|
|Fixed IP Assignment||●|
|NAT Plus Router Mode||●|
|QoS Bandwidth Management|
|Guarantee & Maximum Bandwidth||●|
|Session Control by IP or Service||●|
|Block Java/Cookies/ActiveX/HTTP Proxy||●|
|Block QQ MSN Yahoo Messenger||●|
|Bi-direction ARP Binding||●|
|Access Control(IP＆Service Port)||●|
|The number of assignable IP||2 Class C|
|DNS Local Database||●|
|QnoDDNS / DynDNS||●|
|Simultaneous Multiple DDNS Deployment||●|
|IP & Service Port Group||-|
|HA (High Availability)||●|
|SNMP( v1, v2)||-|
|Power Saving Mode||-|
|QRTG Graphic Statistics||●|
|DoS Prevention by ACL||-|
FQR7111 can be implemented in the headquarter / office to manager the Internet access and networking.
Dynamical bandwidth management through SmartQoS
On-line behavior control